ماژول پخش کننده فایل های صوتی WTV020-SD
ولتاژ کاری:2.7 تا 3.7 ولت دی سی
جریان:8 میکرو آمپر
فرمت های قابل پخش:MP3-Wave-AD4
- On-board micro-SD memory card adaptor for storing of audio, voice and music files (up to 512 files).
- Supports 64Mb to 2Gig micro-SD memory cards (FAT format).
- Low-cost module for all embedded Audio-Sound applications.
- Supports 4-bit ADPCM (.ad4) file formats with sampling rates from 6Khz to 36Khz.
- Two operation modes:
- Serial Mode: Supports a 2-Wire (Data, Clock) interface to any micro-controller.
- Key Mode: Supports a simple stand alone operation without a host micro.
- Differential 2 line PWM output for direct speaker connection (8 Ohm/0.5W).
- Dedicated 16-bit DAC/PWM audio output to use with an external amplifier.
- Low power
- Low Power Idle current: 8.0uA
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V (Through an SMD jumper * Note-1),
- Min: 2.7V
- Max: 3.5V
- Dimensions: 20 mm (L) x 18mm (W) x12mm (H)
[!] Note: An SMD jumper (on top side of the pcb between pins 1 and 16) must be bridged by soldering prior to use this module. The jumper selects operating voltage between 3.3V or 5V. The 5V to 3.3V regulator is not installed on these modules. Therefore the only option you can select is 3.3V. Please see image 2/2
- Automobile car bug, parking radar, GPS navigation system
- Intelligent home system, house bug
- Voice in medical devices
- Household appliances (induction cooker, rice cooker, micro-wave oven),
- Game machines and
- Learning toys: talking book
- Voice Tools
- Intelligent traffic facilities: automated toll gate, automated parking lot
- Communications equipment: Telephone, PABX exchanged
- Hotel Management: Room and Hotel Manegement
- Industrial control: Elevator, toys and in other applications
Documents and downloads
- Audio-Sound Module – WTV020SD Datasheet
- Arduino Example Code
- How to use WTV020SD-16P – tutorial
- How to useWTV020SD-16 – tutorial